Friend, The Biden-Harris Administration's guiding philosophy is Critical Race Theory. This radical and toxic ideology must be rejected by America and relegated to the trash heap of history. My name is Dr. Elizabeth Kreiselmaier. I am a proud wife, mother, and first-generation American. I’m also an expert in public education who will fix the problems of the woke Leftists strangling our public education system. I am running in Washington’s 6th District against a career politician---a Democrat incumbent who is primed to fall in 2022! ![]() Teachers across the United States continue to battle against the teaching of Critical Race Theory in their classrooms. According to Rasmussen Reports, 55 percent of education instructors believe that the choice to teach Critical Race Theory in K-12 education should not exist. That’s right, the teachers are with us---but are being bullied into silence by Leftist teachers’ unions. Parents from all around the country have spoken out against the inclusion of these neo-marxist ideas within their children's education. Almost half of the states in the nation have put forth laws prohibiting CRT-style indoctrination within their public schools. You should see some of the disgusting things being shoved into students’ hands by radicalized, extremist teachers: ![]() Here in Washington state, it is no different. The Democrats are silent because they know it’s an election- loser for them. And yet they fall for silently backing the nonsense because they need the support of the radicalized teachers’ unions. We desperately need new leaders in Congress, individuals who can plainly see that using our educational system to promote such toxic ideology is unacceptable. We need leaders who aren't afraid to FIGHT BACK. My Democrat opponent has had the opportunity and the power to serve our district---an opportunity that has yielded no fruit. He doesn’t fight for our working-class district. Instead, he chooses to pledge allegiance to Nancy Pelosi and her destructive agenda. I can no longer remain on the sidelines and ignore this ongoing crisis unfolding in our nation’s classrooms. That is why I decided to run for Congress--to be THAT leader who’s not afraid to step up, stand up and speak up for what’s right. When pursuing what’s right, I have never let any obstacle stand in my way before, and I’m not about to start now! Especially when our nation faces such corrosive threats from within--- including the threat of Critical Race Theory. But here’s where you come in. I need YOUR HELP to fight this battle and WIN! Will you help send a conservative with a moral compass and a spine to Washington D.C. to FIGHT for our students? I urge you to give your best donation today and help me WIN! We have to regain control of the House and Senate, and majority leaders Pelosi and Schumer must go. Without a shift in the House, we won't be able to change legislation. And legislation must be changed to reflect that every student, regardless of zip code or skin color, has the right to a quality education. But educational funds must be distributed in a manner that reflects and respects parental choice and authority. Funds ought to follow the student to any school, whether public, private, charter or home-school through means of tax exemptions and/or credits. I’m running to bring back a common-sense, America-First agenda into Congress! Will you help me by making your best donation today? In 2020, I ran for this seat and received more votes and support than any Republican in the 6th District’s history, even outperforming President Trump in this District. Clearly, the 6th Congressional District is ready for a change and deserves a better choice, and that’s what I am providing. With your help, I will continue gaining momentum to flip this seat red in November of 2022! We have had enough of anti-American democrats! Together, we can FLIP this District and Clean Up The House in D.C.! Please join my team today! Thank you and God Bless, ![]() Elizabeth Kreiselmaier, Ph.D. Constitutional, Conservative Republican for Congress, WA-06 Wife and mother PATRIOT |



No comments:
Post a Comment