![]() ![]() | ||||||
Far-Left group attacks Franklin GrahamDear Friend, If you’ve already signed our “I’m With Franklin!” Open Letter of support, thank you! If not, there’s still time to show Franklin Graham that you stand with him against a left-wing group’s effort to remove him from the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association and Samaritan’s Purse. The group is Faithful America, founded by the National Council of Churches and funded in the past by radical billionaire George Soros. FA has mounted a vicious petition campaign because Franklin Graham dared to support someone the Progressive Left hates: Donald Trump. This is classic Progressive communication strategy in that it accomplishes two things. First, it targets Franklin Graham’s good name in what I can only call “reputational terrorism.” And, second, it sends the message that if you step out and support something the Left opposes, you could be personally attacked just like Franklin Graham. But we cannot bow to bullies! STAND WITH FRANKLIN NOW! That's why I'm asking you to act immediately. Sign the “I’m With Franklin!” Open Letter of support. By adding your name, you will be letting Franklin, and the boards of BGEA and Samaritans Purse know that committed believers stand with Franklin. Thank you for standing with Franklin Graham and D. James Kennedy Ministries as we proclaim truth and defend your freedom. Sincerely,
Frank Wright, PH.D. ![]() | ||||||
| ||||||









No comments:
Post a Comment