(Ezekiel 38:17-23)
17 THIS IS WHAT THE
SOVEREIGN LORD SAYS:
'Are you not the one
I spoke of
In former days by My
servants the Prophets of Israel?
At that time they
prophesied for years that I would bring you against them.
18 This is what will
happen in that day;
When Gog attacks the
land of Israel,
My hot anger will be
aroused,' declares the Sovereign Lord.
19 'In my zeal and
fiery wrath I declare that at that time
There shall be a
Great Earthquake in the land of Israel.
20 The fish of the
sea, the birds of the air, and the beasts of the field,
Every creature that
moves along the ground
AND
ALL THE PEOPLE ON THE FACE OF THE EARTHQUAKE
WILL
TREMBLE AT MY PRESENCE.
The mountains will
be overturned, the cliffs will crumble
And every wall will
fall to the ground.
21 I will summon a
sword against Gog on all my mountains,'
Declares the
Sovereign Lord.
'Every man's sword
will be against his brother.
22 I will execute
judgment upon him with plague and bloodshed;
I will pour down
torrents of rain, hailstones and burning sulfur
On him and on his
troops and on the many nations with him.
23 And so I will
show my greatness and my holiness,
And
I will make myself known in the sight of many nations.
THEN
THEY WILL KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD.'
(Ezekiel 38:17-23)
No comments:
Post a Comment