Heaven Is Our Destination Where We Will Be ONE With The Lord Forever

Today, we are in The Season Of The Last Generation. The Birth Pains that Christ Jesus spoke about are currently under way, including natural and unnatural disasters. They will be ever increasing. Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold. Social, economic and political turmoil will be ever increasing, causing people's hearts to be weighed down with dissipation, drunkenness and the anxieties of life. An apostasy within the Church of God is currently under way. This will all reach a climax with Satan revealing his Antichrist and requiring that everyone worship him; That every one receive his "mark" in order to buy or sell; The new currency of the New World Order, the New Tower of Babel.

Today, it is critical that those who have a heart for God are aware of what God is doing and speaking today. God is opening up His Word like never before in preparation for The Time Of The END. I exhort you to open up your heart and your eyes to see what He is doing and your ears to hear what God is speaking at this time. My prayer is that we will be able to stand before the Son of Man at His appearing, without fault and with great joy. I encourage you to read David Wilkerson's book, America's Last Call at davidwilkersontoday.blogspot.com. Also, Google, Tommy Hicks Prophecy, 1961 for a view of the End Times.

Tom's books include: Called By Christ To Be ONE, The Time Of The END, The Season Of The Last Generation, Worship God In Spirit And In Truth, Daniel And The Time Of The END, and Overcoming The Evil One. They are available at amazon.com. They can also be read without cost by clicking on link: Toms Books.

To receive Christ Jesus as a child by faith is the highest human achievement.

Today, the Bride Of Christ is rising up in every nation in the world! Giving Glory to Her Savior and King, Christ Jesus!
Today, the world is Raging against God, Rushing toward Oblivion! Save yourself from this Corrupt Generation!
Today, America is being ground to powder because of it's SIN against God!

Product DetailsProduct DetailsProduct DetailsProduct DetailsProduct Details

Friday, February 21, 2020

BERNIE SANDERS SAYS HIS CAMPAIGN IS BASED ON THESE WORDS OF JESUS CHRIST



Bernie Sanders Says His Campaign is Based on These Words of Jesus Christ

 By CNSNews.com Staff | February 20, 2020 | 3:52pm EST






Sen. Bernie Sanders at the Lutheran Church of the Reformation in Washington, D.C., Sept. 22, 2015. (Getty Images/Tom Williams/CQ Roll Call)
Sen. Bernie Sanders at the Lutheran Church of the Reformation in Washington, D.C., Sept. 22, 2015. (Getty Images/Tom Williams/CQ Roll Call)
In an extensive interview with the editorial board of the New York Times that took place on Dec. 2, 2019, Sen. Bernard Sanders of Vermont spoke of his religious beliefs and noted that his campaign is based on a “major provision that Christ and religious leaders all over the world talked about.”
“I was just actually in a church in South Carolina on Sunday, and what I said is that if you look at the Bible, what is the major provision that Christ and religious leaders all over the world talked about?” said Sanders.
“Not that complicated. Do unto others as you would like them to do to you. All right?” Sanders said. “I believe that. And in many respects, that’s exactly what our campaign is based on. It is based on, on justice. I believe in justice. That is the core of what our campaign is about.”
In the Sermon on the Mount, Jesus says (in Matthew 7:12 as translated in the New International Version):
“So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.”
Kathleen Kingsbury, the deputy editorial page editor of the New York Times, asked Sanders in the interview: “For millions of Americans, the church and religion are center of their communities. Do you believe in God? Who are your spiritual advisers?”
“I am Jewish. I am proud to be Jewish,” Sanders responded.
“I was bar mitzvahed from the Kings Highway Jewish Center, a long time ago. I am not actively involved in organized religion,” he continued.
“I believe in God,” he said. “I believe in the universality of people. That what happens to you impacts me. And I certainly believe in the constitutional right of freedom of religion. And I will strongly defend that. And by the way, what that means is that we will end the Muslim ban in this country imposed by Donald Trump, because I think people in this country have the right to freely enjoy their religions and participate in religious life that interests them.”
Kingsbury then asked him: “Is there anyone that you turn to, to discuss faith or questions in spirituality?”
“My wife was raised as a Catholic, holds some pretty strong feelings,” said Sanders.
When Kingsbury asked him whether he thought “that faith or spirituality will play any role in the leadership that you bring to the country,” Sanders said:
“Well, it’s a bigger — I mean, what do we mean by faith? You know, we have some right-wing guys who think that God has told them that Muslims shouldn’t come into this country or that their religion says that women can’t have access to reproduction — reproductive rights, and they’re not going to fund that or they’re not going to serve a gay couple a wedding cake. Right? That’s a religious right, you know, so it’s a big, it’s a big question.
“But I believe, you know, I was just actually in a church in South Carolina on Sunday, and what I said is that if you look at the Bible, what is the major provision that Christ and religious leaders all over the world talked about? Not that complicated. Do unto others as you would like them to do to you. All right? I believe that. And in many respects, that’s exactly what our campaign is based on. It is based on, on justice. I believe in justice. That is the core of what our campaign is about.”
https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/cnsnewscom-staff/bernie-sanders-says-his-campaign-based-these-words-jesus-christ

My comments: Bernie supports the Democrat Party Platform which is Anti-Christ, and he is Anti-Christ. Christ Jesus said that everyone is either for Him or against Him. Those against Him, as is Bernie, are Anti-Christs. Doing unto others as you would have them do to you, is personal morality,  not National, so called Justice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment