Steve Scalise
House Majority Whip
House Majority Whip
Fellow Conservative,
I was STUNNED when I saw the latest FEC reports.
The Liberals DOUBLED our fundraising. They TRIPLED us in swing districts. And Nancy Pelosi just announced the biggest Liberal ad blitz in HISTORY.
We could just give up… but we’d spend the rest of our lives regretting it. That's why I’m calling on all Conservatives to rally for Trump’s Majority!
We're closer to victory than you think! Many battleground districts are all just 1-2 points away from Conservative victories. If we act fast we can flip these races and save Trump's Majority!
Remember: You'll be 5x-matched until 11:59PM!
The Liberals are going to use their fundraising advantage to hammer our Conservative allies with vicious and dishonest attack ads. Without your help, they will be defenseless.
Paul Ryan, Karl Rove, Newt Gingrich, Mimi Walters and others have all e-mailed you because we urgently need your help:
We’re out of time before our final deadline. I need to know if you can help us today.
To victory,
Steve Scalise
House Majority Whip
House Majority Whip
No comments:
Post a Comment