(Joel 2:18-27)
18
THEN THE LORD WILL BE JEALOUS FOR HIS LAND
And take pity on His
people
19 The Lord will
reply to them:
'I am sending you
grain, new wine and oil,
Enough to Satisfy
you Fully;
Never again will I
make you an Object of Scorn
To the Nations.
20 I will drive the
Northern Army far from you,
Pushing it into a
parched and barren land,
With its front
columns going into the Eastern Sea
And those in the
rear into the Western Sea.
And its Stench will
go up; its Smell will rise.'
(This speaks of Gog and
Magog and The Battle of Armageddon.)
SURELY
HE HAS DONE GREAT THINGS.
21 Be not afraid, O
land; be glad and rejoice.
Surely the Lord has
done Great Things.
22 Be not afraid, O
wild animals,
For the open
pastures are becoming green.
The trees are
bearing their fruit;
The fig tree and the
vine yield their riches.
23
BE GLAD, O PEOPLE OF ZION,
REJOICE
IN THE LORD YOUR GOD,
FOR
HE HAS GIVEN YOU A TEACHER FOR RIGHTEOUSNESS
(CHRIST)
He sends you
abundant showers,
Both autumn and
spring rains, as before.
24 The threshing
floors will be filled with grain;
The vats will
overflow with new wine and oil.
25 I will repay you
for the years the locusts have eaten—
The great locust and
the young locust,
The other locusts
and the locust swarm—
My great army that I
sent among you.
26 You will have
plenty to eat, until you are Full,
AND
YOU WILL PRAISE THE NAME OF THE LORD YOUR GOD,
WHO
HAS WORKED WONDERS FOR YOU;
NEVER
AGAIN WILL MY PEOPLE BE SHAMED.
27
THEN YOU WILL KNOW THAT I AM IN ISRAEL,
THAT
I AM THE LORD YOUR GOD.
AND
THERE IS NO OTHER;
NEVER
AGAIN WILL MY PEOPLE BE SHAMED.
(Joel 2:18-27)
Whose land is the
land of Israel?
It is the Lord's and He
is jealous for it
And His people.
The Nations will come
against Israel
And try to take their
land from them,
But the Lord Almighty
will Intervene
And Destroy those
Nations;
Christ Jesus will
return,
And Israel will never
be shamed again, Forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment