Living
in the Presence of Christ Jesus
Is the
Essence of Christianity;
It is
Christ living In and Through a person;
A
person surrendered to the Spirit of Christ;
A
person Born Again;
A
person Baptized, Immersed, in the Holy Spirit and Fire;
A
Baptism, Immersion, done by Christ Jesus Himself;
A fire
that Purges away all worldly Influence.
Psalm
91 speaks about this reality:
He who
Dwells in the Secret Place of the Most High
Shall
remains stable and fixed
Under
the Shadow of the Mighty.
[Whose
power no foe can withstand].
2 I
will say of the Lord,
He is
my Refuge and my Fortress,
My
God, on Him I lean and rely,
And In
Him I confidently Trust.
(Psalm
91:1-2)
He
will cover you with His pinions,
And
under Wings shall you Trust and find Refuge;
His
Truth and His Faithfulness
Are a
Shield and Buckler.
(Psalm
91:4)
This
Presence is Continual—Unbroken.
It is
exemplified in the song by Michael W. Smith:
“BREATHE”:
This
is the air I breathe
This
is the air I breathe
Your
Holy Presence living in me
This
is my daily bread
This
is my daily bread
Your
Holy Presence living in me
And I
I'm Desperate for You
And I
I'm Lost without You
This
is the air I breath
This
is the air I breathe
Your
Holy Presence living in me
This
is my daily bread
This
is my daily bread
Your
Holy Presence living in me
And I I'm Desperate for You
And I
I'm Lost without You
And I
I'm Desperate for You
And I
I'm Lost without You
I'm
Lost without You
I'm
Lost without You
I'm
Desperate for You
Living
in the Presence of Christ Jesus
Is
done by those who understand
That
He has brought them from Death to Life;
That
He awakens them Morning by Morning,
And
Sustains them Day by Day;
That
He holds their Destiny in His hands,
And
that Destiny is Heaven—Eternal Life;
Eternal
Life in His Presence.
Living
in the Presence of Christ Jesus
Is
done by those who worship Him
In
Spirit and in Truth,
As
those are the ones He seeks;
It is
those who have sought Him
With
their whole hearts;
Who
have given up life in this life,
To
obtain His life;
Who
count everything a loss
But to
Know Him;
Those
who are Humble and Contrite in Spirit
And
Tremble at His Word.
(Isaiah
66:2)
Those
who live by every Word
That
comes from the mouth of God.
(Matthew
4:4)
It is
those who hear His Voice
And
follow no other;
Those
who have enough Oil of His Spirit
To
receive Him at His Return;
Those
who have Overcome the Evil One
By the
blood of the Lamb
And
the word of their Testimony,
Not
loving this life so much
As to
shrink from Death.
(Revelation
12:11)
Those
who are always on the Watch.
(Luke
21:36)
Those
who Stand Firm in Faith to the End.
(Matthew
24:13)
No comments:
Post a Comment