Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Equip Yourself to Share the Gospel

 

Enable images to see what you're missing from Harvest Ministries.
 

Hi Friend,

So many people today are simply going through the motions of life—no purpose, no fulfillment, not even sure if God is real. Drew was one of those people. He wrote to tell us:

I gave up on “religion” as a teen-20s because it felt so customary, routine and a boring drag. Too many priests mumbling things I didn’t understand while I sit, stand, kneel, stand, sit, peace be with you . . . stand, stand, stand, sit. I knew nothing about God, Jesus or even the Bible . . .

Then, in my late 30s . . . Greg Laurie was one of the people that got me listening, and I was saved.

If you were to ask me, “Are you religious?” I’d honestly not know what you mean because it was something I never bought into or understood in the first place.

 But a relationship with Christ? I tiptoed in years ago, daring “God” if he was real to prove it. Now, I’m all in. Not with religion, but with a relationship with Christ.

I like how Drew dared God to prove Himself real. Not only did God prove His existence, but He entered into Drew’s life and began a relationship with him that has Drew feeling “all in.” It reminds me of what the Lord told Israel in the Book of Jeremiah: “You will seek Me and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart.”

Help people meet Jesus this month when you support Harvest Ministries!

Everywhere in the world around us—at our jobs, in our neighborhoods, in our schools, at the grocery store, and even at church—there are people who are wondering if God is truly real.

Harvest Ministries is dedicated to revealing God to people, not just by talking about Him, but by introducing Him to them in a personal way, inviting them to begin a relationship with Him.

You can tell people about how real God is as well. We’re offering a helpful resource to equip you as you talk about these things with your friends, family, and neighbors. It’s a book written by my friend Lee Strobel called Is God Real? I recommend reading it for yourself and then passing it along to someone you know who is going through the motions of life like Drew but is unsure of its meaning.

To have a copy of Is God Real? mailed to you, simply make a donation of any size to Harvest Ministries.

As with your past gifts, your donation today will be used to connect people with God through radio, television, crusades, the internet, film, print resources, and more. Let’s continue to show the world that God is not only real but that He offers forgiveness, fulfillment, and joy. Thank you for partnering with us in this work.

In Christ,

Pastor Greg Laurie

Enable images to see what you're missing from Harvest Ministries.

Harvest Ministries exists with your support to Know God and Make Him Known. If you would like, you can update your preferences This email may be considered an advertising or promotional email.

Harvest Ministries with Greg Laurie
P.O. Box 4000, Riverside, CA, 92514-4000 USA
Phone: 1-800-821-3300

No comments:

Post a Comment