Dr.
Michael Brown stated
In
a recent Charisma article
Conceringing
the Coronavirus:
"I
knew we must seize the moment,
A
unique one in history
Where
Holy Spirit wants to get our attention.
And
the first message I heard was,
'Fear
not; this is not the end of the world.
Whatever
is happening, Jesus is with us.
Fear
not, but wake up.'
This
is a moment where God is speaking to us
THAT
THIS IS A DIVINE RESET.”
You
can read this article from the link below:
I
believe that this is exactly
What
Coronavirus is for the Whole World:
A
DIVINE RESET!
In
this Last of the Last Day of Time,
It
is God Almighty giving the Opportunity
For
the Whole World
To
turn to His Christ Jesus and be Saved.
The
Lord is saying to His people:
“Since
you have kept My Command
TO
ENDURE PATIENTLY,
I
will keep you from the Hour of Trial
That
is going to come upon the Whole World
To
Test those who live on the Earth.
I
am coming Soon.
Hold
on to what you have,
So
that no one will take your Crown.
To
him who Overcomes
I
will make a Pillar in the Temple
Of
My God.”
(Revelation
3:10-12)
No comments:
Post a Comment