Saturday, February 22, 2020

WHEN THE GODLESS BEGIN KILLING CHRISTIANS


Listen to Christ Jesus as He tells us
What happens in the Last of the Last Day of Time;
That Christians are Hated by the World.

26 'When the Counselor comes,
Whom I will send to you from the Father,
The Spirit of Truth Who goes out from the Father,
He will Testify about Me;
27 BUT YOU ALSO MUST TESTIFY,
For you have been with Me from the beginning.
(John 15:26-27)

'ALL THIS I HAVE TOLD YOU
SO THAT YOU WILL NOT GO ASTRAY.
2 They will put you out of the Synagogue [Church];

IN FACT, A TIME IS COMING
WHEN ANYONE WHO KILLS YOU
WILL THINK HE IS OFFERING SERVICE TO GOD.

3 They will do such things
Because they have not known the Father or Me.
4 I have told you this,
SO THAT WHEN THE TIME COMES
YOU WILL REMEMBER THAT I WARNED YOU.
I did not tell you this at First because I was with you.
(John 16:1-4)

Realize that these people believe in God,
Because they think that they are doing Service to God,
When they begin Killing Christians.
This is when Wickedness reaches its Peak;
When the Apostasy reaches its Peak.

Today, many Democrats believe that they can
Support the Wicked Platform of the Democrat Party
And its Ideology/Religion,
Which is against God and His Word,
And still be Christian.

No comments:

Post a Comment