Friday, January 24, 2020

WHO AM I

♕ WHO AM I ♕
While praying one day a woman asked, Who are you, God? He answered, I Am. But, who is I Am, she asked. 
He replied, I Am Love. I Am Peace. I Am Grace. I Am Joy. I Am Strength. I Am Safety. I Am Shelter. I Am Power. I Am The Creator, I Am The Comforter. I Am The Beginning And The End. I Am The Way, The Truth, And The Light. 
With tears in her eyes she looked toward heaven and said, Now I understand. But, who am I? God tenderly wiped the tears from her eyes and whispered, You Are Mine.
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come. 2 Corinthians 5:17♕
But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for his own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light. 1 Peter 2:9♕
For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them. Ephesians 2:10♕
There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. Romans 8:1♕
But to all who did receive him, who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God, John 1:12♕
I am Beautifully 💔 and each scar is a story of my survival. God is Good. Jesus Saves✞

No comments:

Post a Comment