Monday, August 5, 2019

THE FLYING SCROLL


Zechariah 5:1-4

I LOOKED--
AND THERE BEFORE ME WAS A FLYING SCROLL!
2 He asked me, 'What do you see?'
I answered, 'I see a flying scroll,
Thirty feet long and fifteen feet wide.'

3 And he said to me,
THIS IS THE CURSE
THAT IS GOING OUT OVER THE WHOLE LAND;
For according to what is says on one side,
Every thief will be banished,
And according to what is says on the other,
Every one who swears falsely will be banished.'

4 The Lord Almighty declares,
'I will send it out,
And it will enter the house of the thief
And the house of him who swears falsely
BY MY NAME.
It will remain in his house and destroy it,
Both its timbers and its stones.'
(Zechariah 5:1-4)

[This curse goes out over the Earth
And finds all who are thieves of any sort.
It also finds all who swear falsely concerning the Lord.
This includes those in the Church,
As judgment begins in the House of the Lord,
And those outside,
Who use the name of the Lord in Vain.
They will all be destroyed
In The Time Of The END.]

No comments:

Post a Comment