Monday, January 22, 2018

THE COMING OF ZION'S KING

(Zechariah 9:9-13)
9 REJOICE GREATLY, ODAUGHTER OF ZION!
SHOUT, DAUGHTER OF JERUSALEM!

SEE YOUR KING COME TO YOU RIGHTEOUS
AND HAVING SALVATION,

Gentle and riding on a donkey, on a colt, the foal of a donkey.
10 I will take away the chariots from Ephraim
And the war-horses from Jerusalem,
And the battle bow will be broken.
He will Proclaim Peace to the Nations.
His Rule will extend from sea to sea
And from the River (the Euphrates)
TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH.

11 As for you,
Because of the blood of My Covenant with you,
I will free your Prisoners
FROM THE WATERLESS PIT.

12 RETURN TO YOUR FORTRESS,
O PRISONERS OF HOPE;

Even now I announce
That I will restore twice as much to you.

13 I will bend Judah as I bend my bow
And fill it with Ephraim.
I will rouse your sons,
O Zion, against your sons, O Greece,
And make you like a warrior's sword.
(Zechariah 9:9-13)

These passages announce the coming of Christ Jesus
The First time, and the Second as well.

Christ will Demolish All the implements of War;
His Rule will extend to the Ends of the Earth;

The Believing and Faithful,
HE WILL SAVE FROM THE WATERLESS PIT;

We, Christians will return
TO OUR FROTRESS,
Christ Jesus;
WE, THE PRISONERS OF HOPE.

In this Last of the Last Day of Time
These Passages have special meaning,
AS WE WILL SEE ALL THIS COME TO PASS.

No comments:

Post a Comment