Friday, October 20, 2017

ABORTION RATE DROPS 25% AS MORE BABIES SAVED FROM ABORTION

LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Thursday, October 19, 2017

For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.
Top Stories• Abortion Rate Drops 25% Over Last 6 Years as More Babies Saved From Abortions
• Appeals Court Stops Judge’s Order Forcing Trump Admin to Facilitate Illegal Immigrant’s Abortion
• UN Slams President Trump for Cutting $31 Million From Its Abortion Agenda
. Mother Shares Heartbreaking Photos of Her Stillborn Daughter Who Was Poisoned in the Womb

More Pro-Life News
• Abortionist: “I Painstakingly Removed a Fetus Part By Part at 23 Weeks” With “Boundless Compassion”
• Labor Unions Give $2 Million to Planned Parenthood and Pro-Abortion Groups

• Late-Term Abortion Clinic Kills Baby in Abortion Then Harvests Baby’s Body Parts for Research
• Former Planned Parenthood President: Abortion is About “Liberation for Women and Expressing Our Sexuality”
• Woman Defends Aborting Her Baby: “I Don’t Feel Guilty I Had an Abortion, I Feel Guilty I Got Pregnant” 
• Planned Parenthood Doesn’t Really Speak for Most Women. Here’s Why
• There are So Many Abortion Clinics in the U.S. the Average Woman Lives Just 10 Miles From One
• If Abortion is “Safe” Why Have 51 Ambulances Rushed to Abortion Clinics After Botched Abortions This Year? 
• Two Abortion Clinic Staffers Have a Change of Heart and Quit Their Jobs
• Women’s Blog Reveals the 20 Best Cities to Kill Your Baby in an Abortion 
• Poland Prime Minister: Ban Abortions on Babies With Down Syndrome. “I Oppose Eugenic Abortion”
• Biased Oireachtas Committee Votes to Not to Retain Ireland’s 8th Amendment Protecting Babies From Abortion 
Please support our Fall fundraising campaign, currently at 64% of what we need. Please donate to LifeNews here.

No comments:

Post a Comment