Thursday, June 8, 2017

LIFENEWS.COM

LifeNews.com to youshow details

LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.
Top Stories• Abortion Clinic Closes That Was Cited by State for 44 Pages of Heath Code Violations
• President Trump Reappoints NIH Director Francis Collins Who Supports Embryonic Stem Cell Research
• Olympic Track Star: “I Don’t Know Another Female Track Athlete Who Hasn’t Had an Abortion”
• Oregon Senate to Vote on Bill to Allow Starving Mentally Ill Patients to Death


More Pro-Life News
• Missouri Gov Calls Special Session to Stop St. Louis From Becoming a “Sanctuary City” for Abortion
• Kansas Gov. Sam Brownback Signs Pro-Life Bill That Will Save Babies From Abortion
• She Was an Abortion Clinic Staffer Who Joked About “Pieces of Children” But Quit When This Happened
• Abortion Almost Destroyed Her Until She Found Forgiveness in Christ: “It’s a Scarlet Letter I Never Thought I’d Wear”
• Abortionist Describes Seeing Body Parts of Aborted Babies: “I See a Head, Body and Limbs” 
• Abortionist Says: “I’ve Fallen in Love With the Work I Do”
• “Mom” Star Allison Janney Give Planned Parenthood Abortion Business a $250,000 Check
• Health Department Shuts Down Abortion Clinic After Finding Even More Health Violations
• Buzzfeed Web Site Celebrates Abortion, Calls Abortion “an Amazing Thing”
• Pro-Life Group Endorses Ed Gillespie in Virginia Gubernatorial Republican Primary
• Delaware Passes Bill Keeping Abortion Legal if Roe v.Wade is Overturned 

No comments:

Post a Comment